You will know from recent newsletters and Herefordshire Meadows website how we’ve grown since 2016 from 30 core members to a thriving network of over 550 people. We are now established as a Charitable Incorporated Organisation and you can read more about us Who we are What we do Why we’re here
We want to thank everyone who’s working with us to champion the role of diverse swards as part of the solution to the climate and ecological emergencies that we are facing.
In order to expand our work in Herefordshire, and to fulfil the requirements of the Charity Commission, we need your continued support as formally registered charity members and hope you will sign up to become a member and enjoy the following benefits:
- FREE to all with a passion for diverse swards of all kinds from ancient wildflower meadows to modern agricultural herbal leys and everything in between
- PRIORITY booking for Annual FORUM which is always oversubscribed
- VOTE at our AGM – Inaugural meeting in September 2023
- GUIDE our programme of events, meetings and training
- HOST events on your grassland to benefit from group knowledge exchange
- Be the first to HEAR about new local opportunities for meadow restoration and conservation
Please join by downloading and completing this simple form – Membership form
and return to us by email to Frances Keogh firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Tuck Mill House, Eaton Bishop, Hereford, HR2 9QQ or by hand at one of our events.
We have decided on a free membership as the cost of processing would outweigh what we consider a reasonable charge. However, if you’ve enjoyed our events or benefitted from Herefordshire Meadows activities and would like to make a donation to support our work you can now do so through the Charities Aid Foundation by clicking the link on our HOME PAGE or DONATE HERE