The Making of Herefordshire's Coronation Meadows – a case study in magnificent meadow restoration
From 17.30 until 20.30
At Joan's Hill Farm and Hurstans
Woolhope and Sollers Hope
Booking through Herefordshire Rural Hub 01432 353465 and firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us to follow the complete meadow enhancement process from the donor meadow at Joan’s Hill Farm, with Plantlife’s Reserves Manager Joe Costley, to the recipient grassland at Hurstans, Sollers Hope with Fiona Fyshe. We will also hear about how some of the meadows at Joan's Hill have been enhanced by "natural" movement of seed around the site. A must for all who are keen to carry out a similar project on their own land.
• Meet at Haugh Wood car park, Woolhope, Hereford HR1 4QX at SO593365.
• Parking is limited at both sites so please ask about sharing cars where possible.
• Joan’s Hill meadows are a 15 minute walk from the car park along forest tracks.
• Please let us know if you need transport to and from the reserve gate.
• We will transfer to Hurstans, a 10 minute drive from Haugh Wood, during the evening.
• Stout footwear required.
Enquiries to Caroline Hanks 07779 080940 email@example.com